Texting for HR
Get More Employee Engagement with Texting
Text messaging for HR transforms employee outreach.
Communicating effectively with employees is the key to success in HR. But, most human resources departments struggle to cut through the noise to deliver critical messages to a workforce that is inundated with email. Emissary’s employee engagement software is the solution.
Text messaging software for HR is the missing link in effective employee engagement. It gives HR the power to text large groups of employees instantly with the assurance that 95% of text messages get read in the first 3 minutes.
No other approach comes close to delivering the speed or efficiency of texting.
Texting for HR – Key Benefits
Texting Employees is Simple
Every mobile device supports SMS messaging and virtually every employee prefers texts to phone calls or emails in other areas of their life. So, when you use an HR text message platform, there is no additional software or apps for employee to install, which guarantees simplicity.
Texting Employees is Effective
Sending HR messages by text drives higher engagement and faster responses than any other tool. So, why would you choose employee engagement software powered by anything else?
Texting Employees Globally is Easy
Emissary’s SMS platform for HR works out of the box for virtually any mobile number from any country on earth. So, you can get your critical HR messages out anywhere and everywhere, no matter how distributed your team is.
Texting for HR – Use Cases
Texting can make lots of human resources tasks easier. Some common uses include:
- Onboarding – Use text messages to welcome new employees, remind them about paperwork, provide directions and ensure that they get off to a great start. Better onboarding improves productivity and reduces employee turnover.
- Mass Notifications – Having a snow day? Got a holiday coming up? Notifying employees about schedule changes and facility closures by text ensures that everyone gets the message fast.
- Open Enrollment – Open enrollment is important. Missing it is painful. Keeping employees in the loop about key dates using texting campaigns makes the whole process smoother and less stressful for everyone.
- Employee Surveys – Want more people to take your HR surveys? Send the invite by text instead email. You’ll get a better response rate, guaranteed.
- Team Building – Keep employees motivated by sending text blasts about exciting company news or personal notes letting that special employee know that they’re appreciated!
A SHRM survey of companies with 100,000+ employees indicated that each one lost an average of $62 million due to inadequate communication with their workforce. That’s a big problem! But, creating and executing a company wide communication plan is no small feat. And, if you rely on inefficient, over-saturated communication channels like email, your HR messages are not going to get the attention they deserve.
Harness the power of text messaging for HR and starting achieving more with less effort. Book a demo today and get a full tour of Emissary’s HR Texting Platform.